No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
Normoxic Trimix Diver
Are you looking to expand your depth range? Do you want to reduce narcosis during deep dives? The Normoxic Trimix Diver Course could be your next step! As your motivation to explore progresses, you will find that you may want to go deeper to dive that wreck that is part of history or that cave system that you have read so much about. One of the major limiting factors of going deeper is narcosis. The Normoxic Trimix Diver course shows how to minimize the effects of narcosis by adding helium to offset the nitrogen in your breathing gas. While taking the Trimix Diver course your instructor will teach you how to plan and execute dives utilizing as little as 18 percent oxygen and diving to maximum depth of 60 metres/200 feet with a blend of helium appropriate for the planned depth.
Who should take this course?
- The certified Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures diver looking to:
- Extend their depth range
- Reduce narcosis for all deep dives
- Advance their technical diving education
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification of Advanced Nitrox AND Decompression Procedures Diver, or equivalent
- Extended Range is strongly recommended
- Proof of 100 logged dives